The Plotter Doctor has a new address as of December 1st, 2014. Our new home is less than one mile away from our original location.
The Plotter Doctor
8410 Somerset Blvd
Paramount, CA 90723
tel: 562-633-4132, fax: 562-531-1184
The Plotter Doctor specializes in the repair and service of Gerber plotters and routers. We repair and service Gerber vinyl cutters, rubber stencil cutters and CNC routers. We can repair your plotter and get it on it's way back to you; within 48 hours in most cases.
We also offer trades as well as new and used equipment. Give us a call or contact us and we can help you determine what is best for your situation.
See repair pricing for general price ranges.
Gerber III , Gerber IV, Gerber IVb, Sprint II, Sprint III, Gerber Arty, Gerber S/750
- Gerber HS/15, Gerber HS/15 PLUS, Gerber HS/750, Gerber HS/750 Plus, Gerber GS/750, GS/750 Plus, Gerber GSX/15, Envision 375, Envision 750
- ANAgraph AE 60E, AE 75E, ANAgraph AE 101E, AE 120E, Graphtec, Summa, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland
Rubber Stencil and Vinyl Cutter
Available Sizes: 24, 30, 40 and 48 inches wide.
Made in the USA!
Heavy-duty plotter designed to cut rubber stencile and sand blast material.
Tangential or swivel knife modes. This is a heavy duty, highly accurate and easy to use plotter.
Capable of cutting many substrates such as; high performance and intermediate vinyl, reflective films, fluorescent film, silkscreen films, Rubylith, Amberlith, sandblast stencil, heat transfer flock and firm.
Call us today for pricing. Available in 24", 30", 40" and 48" sizes. With or without optional stand.
Portable Plotter with computer and cutting software
15" Portable Plotter
Works off of 12 volts DC or 110V ac. Plug into cigarette lighter or connect to vehicle battery for working on site, out in the field. The unit can also power a laptop computer using one of the two 110 volt outlets.
Holds up to 17 inch material with a maximum cutting width of 13.5 inches. Designed for cutting rubber sandblast stencil as well as vinyl and many other materials.
Includes Cigarette adapter, AC power cord, and communication cable.
Compatible design software:
Gerber Omega, Gerber Composer, Graphix Advantage, Monu-Cad, SignLab, FlexiSign, CadLink and more.
- Designed for cutting rubber sandblast stencil
- Plug into cigarette lighter, car battery or 110v AC
- Cut for last dates in the field
- Save on stencil....use letftovers. Holds 15" material down to as small as 4" peices.
- High quality, accurate cutting. Saves time when weeding.
Made in the USA!